A break down of the process of working with Jenna Michele as your family photographer.
1. Connect. Make sure you connect personally with your photographer and the art they create. The work needs to resonate with you and give you a little emotional tug.
2. Consultation. Set up a 30-60 minute consultation to discuss your day and ask questions. Choose and define your style of photography with the help of our visual aids.
3. Book your date. Sign a contract online and send in your retainer/sitting fee to secure your date on our calendar.
4. Do your homework! Read our informative welcome packet on what to expect, what to wear, how to feel comfortable in front of the camera, and more.
5. Meet with Jenna Michele for your session, have fun, get excited about your images!
6. Your final images are posted online for you to share with friends and family, and you get a link to download the full set from our gallery site.
7. Shoot us an email when you’re ready to go over your display ideas and place orders to show beautiful images in your home.
8. Get your prints and albums! Hang, share, enjoy!